Friday, May 23, 2008

Mateo is in the house!


Mateo was born on Thursday, May 15th at 11h20 weighing almost 9 pounds and 22 inches.
After 14 hours of labor (boy oh boy - I don't even want to write about it), he came out with a c-section.

He is BEAUTIFUL, INCREDIBLE, STRONG...

It is so amazing.  Still can't believe that he is here and that I am a mom.  A mom.  A mom.

He looks more like M but he has my mouth.

The recovery was hard but today, one week after, I feel much better since I am writing this text...The wound hurts less, I am walking a bit faster and straighter, my feet don't look like elephants paws anymore and I almost put on some lip gloss this morning.  Lip gloss will be a sign that recovery is almost complete.

1 comment:

marie-chantale said...

félicitation!!!! je suis très contente pour vous 3!!! au plaisir de te recroiser!