Monday, May 26, 2008

angels in the house


I have tried to watch TV or read while I am breastfeeding but I can't.  
Instead I am enjoying this very very quite time.
Instead I stare at him.
Instead I notice the walls around me : the reflection of the lilac tree on the wall, the sun coming down, the dust on the coffee table...
I love to hold his hand, smell his small wonderful body, look at his skin, stroke his tiny legs.  
He is so perfect.
I did not know love could be so strong.
The house is peaceful today.
Two nights ago, I told M : I feel as if there are thousands of angels in the house.
He agreed.

4 comments:

Mateo's Angels said...

We're a crowd of joyful angels, who've come to visit. We come and go, and when one of us leaves, another one arrives to see the miracle of birth you've given. Angels love this miracle and flock to get as close as possible, to smell, hear and feel the joy that surrounds his little big body. We'll be there visiting often, keeping you peaceful, warm and guiding you through every beautiful step you take.

Tanja Vaillancourt said...

who are you Mateo's angels?

Tanja Vaillancourt said...

who are you Mateo's angels?

Tanja Vaillancourt said...

who are you Mateo's angels?