Tuesday, July 1, 2008

trying on clothes


Eight years ago, I had the chance of teaching in the North of Québec - or I should rather say I had the opportunity of getting to know and living with Elias.
I have found such a precious friend.
While I was there, I also had the pleasure of babysitting a six-year-old girl for a few days.  Her name was Lili and she would say the darndest things.  She was so original in her way of thinking!  Elias and I we still like to repeat the things she said...
One night, while she was trying to chose her clothes for the next day she had this fun idea:
She put the outfit she had chosen on the floor and then she laid on top of it and asked me : "So does it look good?"

I remembered this story when I put this outfit on top of Mat to see if the colour suited him.

No comments: