Saturday, July 19, 2008

little boys

I have always been a people watcher.  I would even say that I stare.  I have tried to correct this bad habit many times because I know that my stares can make people feel uncomfortable but it is just too hard for me!  I am fascinated by people.  I like to look at everything : the shape of someone's nose, the hair, the freckles on the body, the teeth, the clothes, the shoes...there is so much to look at.  
And lately, I have a new target.  I have been admiring little boys.  Especially the ones with dark hair.  In their tiny faces and bodies, I see the future Matie.  Will he look like that?  Will he have that smile? Will he be shy like this one? Will he be strong like this other one? Will he be funny? Will he throw tantrums?
I know that there are no answers to my questions 
and actually I don't even want to know...
I just like to imagine all the things my son will be. 

No comments: