Sunday, July 27, 2008

my good friend came over



Claudette, Mike and her GREAT  boys came over for two days and we had a lot of fun!

We caught up on the last months since we do not get to see each other that often...I wish they could have stayed just a bit longer...

Claudette taught me three great things : 
1) putting baby clothes on hangers and not folded like I have been doing! She is right. Now, I can see the outfits more and choose something faster!
2) toss away all the tight clothes he has.  I was still putting on newborn clothes when he already weighs 16 pounds!!! It was tight but I thought it looked cool! She said : Tanja, come on !
3) and most importantly, how to calm him down by making a shhhhh sound and rubbing his back.  She had the magic touch the other night! Thank you Claudette!

Here are Zachary and Yannick! (yo baby!!!)
Mateo looks like their brother!  We even met a woman at Ikea who thought he was hers.  

No comments: