Saturday, July 19, 2008

the list on the wall

I wanted something original to decorate his room so to start with I thought of wallpaper but I did not find one that really liked (well, i did find one but the one I liked was 1000$ for one wall so I changed my mind! ) and then I thought of a wall sticker but M did not really like the ones we saw.   
And then I thought of a text that we could write on the wall and bingo, we had our concept. M and I wrote the text one night in bed. And then this cool shop came up with a fantastic design. 

This is what we hope Mateo will be doing in the next years.
He has started working on so many of them already :

celebrate life
giggle
be free
colour
dance
listen to old people
believe in magic
dream
love
see the world
be funny
keep a journal of your life
take lots of pictures
read
sing
play
smile
eat cake
listen to music
say I love you often
eats lots of fruits
cook like a chef...like your Dad
experiment...like your mom
swim in the ocean
be original
believe in yourself

the ones he cannot do right now, we are doing for him.  

No comments: