Thursday, March 12, 2009

why your name is Mateo

a few years ago, mommy went to see a WONDERFUL Italian movie.
She went to see it with Jojo, Elias and Luc.
The movie was so long that it was presented TWO nights at the cinema.
I remember how much I cried on the second night once we got to know and love the characters in the movie. 
I do not remember the details of the story - although I saw it again after with daddy - but I what I do remember is that it was a story about family love, about two brothers, about difficult times, about love, love, love and love again.  

The scenes of the movie will stay in my head and in my heart all my life.

It is a story that stays with you long after you have watched it. 

One of the men in the story was called Mateo.  

A man you cannot forget.

That's why your name is Mateo.

No comments: