Thursday, March 12, 2009

Elias


Hi Elias!
I'm your friend Mateo. 
You are probably wondering what I am doing with your mom 
You were sleeping when my mom took this picture.
You were just beside us in your great black stroller.

I thought that we would see each other this summer but my parents think that the time difference will be too hard for me...

I am bit sad about that because I wish we could have spent some time playing together, maybe even speak a bit of Spanish ( I know a few words :)).  My parents told me so much about Spanish tapas.  You are so lucky : you will get to eat tortilla this summer.  I also heard about the Corte Ingles.  They really have cool baby clothes there.  Man, I am so jealous of your vacation in Spain!

But hey, I am sure I will see you around another time!
Take care ! 

BTW : My mom tells me you started going to the creche.  
Say hi to the other babies for me. 
Any cute girls like your mom there?

No comments: