Wednesday, March 25, 2009

a new babysitter

Since we cannot put Mateo in front of the washing machine all day (we never would but I like this picture so much! It's so funny! I really see how it could work...), we had to get a babysitter since I started work three days a week. 

Teta and Gedo babysat on Monday but we still had two days to cover. Our private babysitter Oma is gone this week - she is in sunny Dominican Republic. (Hallo Mutti!) 

So Tuesday morning Madame Lévesque knocked on our door. 
She is great : sweet and professional AND she is in love with Mateo.  Who wouln't be?!! 
I am so happy that it went well.  Mateo had never spent a lot of time with someone he does not know... They played together and had a jolly time. 
I am such a proud mom.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! This is so nice to see and also a very healthy activity. I think a baby can’t get bored like this. Anyways Best of Luck!
Service Gem

missweb said...

The babysitter was the hardest thing for me. Glad you found someone that you both like. Makes things just that much easier. Now J is always asking for her friend to come. Makes me so relaxed knowing they have a connection.