Sunday, March 8, 2009

another love

It's been in my head for a while but it never becomes official unless I write it down but I think that I am ready to have another baby...  

A while ago, I wasn't because my nights were a bit difficult but I am okay again.
I think M wasn't sure either but he is ready now. Anyways I think he is. I guess it is different for men.

I know that I would like to have two children.
Like Verica said she felt she had a family once she had two children.
I know it is different for each person and I know that I don't know what the future holds but this is my wish.
It is so great to have a baby. 

We love Mateo so much and that's why we want to start this whole love affair again. 

We want Mateo to have a sibling.

Even though I don't see my brother that much, I am so happy that I have one.  So happy that to share memories with him.  So happy to love him and to think about him...Wherever he is, he is always in my mind.  I love the way he is although we are so different. He is much more carefree than me and such an original thinker.  I wish I was like him sometimes.

We don't really know when we will start for baby #2 - maybe this summer? 
I would like Mateo to have stopped breast feeding before we do...
Let's see what will happen.

We have been looking for names and we find it so hard.
For Mateo, we knew right from the start so we did not really have to look for names.

For a girl : we are thinking of Stefie or Eva.
And for a boy : we have no clue. 
I would like an Italian name again but M says NO!
Any suggestions? 

No comments: