Saturday, April 4, 2009

m and t - a booby story

I was supposed to stop breast feeding last night.
I could not do it.
Do I have a good reason?
No.
Well ya, i do.  I am afraid of how nights are going to be if I don't give Mat the boob before he goes to bed.
Maybe I am worrying for nothing?

Will I breast feed again tonight?
Yes.
Why?
Don't want it to stop right now.
Will I try to stop this week ?
Yes.
Because I want to stop before having another baby.

It is so hard to stop something you love to do.

I told my mom this week that if I have another baby, I would like to breast feed for two years!
Because I know that, I will never have the chance to breast feed again ...
Feeling my baby next to me - in unison.
That is so sad.


1 comment:

missweb said...

If it makes you feel any better, J still had her boob at night and she's heading to 3 this summer!