Monday, October 6, 2008

fall is here.


last week, you woke up in the middle of the night and your feet, your ears and your face were cold.  I warmed up in my arms and before putting you back in bed, I put your socks back on (because you wiggle your feet so much and that is why they come off...) but a few hours later in the early morning, you were cold again...
Daddy did not like this situation and went to buy a small heater for your room the next morning. We tried it, but mommy thought the room was too hot now...a dry room is not good for babies, right? - so we decided to buy new winter pyjamas.  I think Daddy likes to buy baby clothes more than me. So off we went to the store (mommy always says yes when shopping is involved). We bought 4 new thick ones with long legs. 
It worked - you are warm now.
Buenas noches mi querido.

No comments: