Wednesday, October 15, 2008

expressing it better than me



a few days ago I bought the October Oprah magazine which is all about LOVE.  It features articles where people share their feelings about different kinds of love and one of them really describes the way I feel about Mat :
"When I saw my baby....I felt a huge billowing of love that sat like a gigantic, soft helium balloon on my shoulders.  I didn't know a person could feel that love, it was so large.  I watched my little one wake up from her nap (Mat does not take naps though...hum!) and kick her little feet and - whoosh!- that feeling of love grew exponentially.  How could this love be this big?  That enormous, soft helium balloon got bigger and higher until my love filled the skies.  Boundless, as they say."
I love the part that says that the love filled the skies.  It's really how I feel.  I feel that my love for Mateo is in the air.  It is everywhere I go. I have always been have a very happy person but now, I feel even more content.  If a surgeon opened my body, he would see the words Mateo and M written on my heart.

No comments: