Friday, August 22, 2008

gold


I am amazed at all the things Mat did this week :
- he started grabbing his feet - so cute to see his tiny hands grabbing the toes.
- he started being interested in toys in his bed and eating them! So fun to watch!
- he started talking really loud.  It cracks us up.  I always wonder : what is he trying to say?
- he rolled over on his stomach all alone and then back on this back - wow! it is amazing to see the effort he puts into it...
- and the most extraordinary, he slept all night through - from 10 pm to 7h30 am!!! 
And when he woke up, he simply started his day by talking to himself for 20 minutes before we went to see him in his bed.  When he saw us, he greeted us with his great teethless smile!

Bravo Mattie! You win gold!

I guess I am feeling more secure too since I did not wake up once during the night.  I think it is my first full night in many months!!!! 


1 comment:

isabelle said...

Welcome to all those gold moments your child will give you.