Thursday, August 21, 2008

Daddy M's entry


As I lay in my favorite place in the house....the hammock, watching Tan & Mat playing together, I've decided to write a few words on the love I have for my son and how great a mother Tanja is.
It's stronger than anything I've ever experienced, it's indescribable. When I wake up every morning to Mateo's chirping sounds(I like to believe that he's calling me) and walk up to his crib to see his big brown eyes smiling at me.......it's heavenly!
But what makes my heart melt is the bond Tanja and Mateo have, especially while she's breast feeding, it's the way Mateo looks at his M.O.M. with admiration, it's her patience and dedication to her son, it's the way she talks, plays and kisses him continuously. You are such an amazing and admirable mother.....a great example to everyone and for that I love you so!!!
I can't wait to see how the rest of our lives develops...

M

3 comments:

Joanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joanne said...

WOW... Beautiful to read M! You put tears to my eyes this morning. Luv u brother xx

isabelle said...

I have to say that your entry was very moving.