Friday, August 15, 2008

finally a nice set



If you are a mom, you know how hard it is to take great pictures with your baby.
This set, I really like!
Usually, I try to take pictures of us myself but today I asked M and he said : ok, I'll take pictures of you guys.
Lately, I have been neglecting my looks a little bit.  I always tie up my hair (my mom who is my private hairdresser does not live as close as she used to - to M's despair) and I wear flat shoes all the time.  But this morning, I put on nice clothes, put high heels on (ouch!) and my hair was great so it HAD to be picture time. As if I need an excuse !

2 comments:

isabelle said...

Sexy girl! Go-go-go!

Soon, Then said...

Cute! You look great in these photos! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. It was so satisfying to know someone read my first post. Hope you'll come again!
Briana