Thursday, June 26, 2008

summer plans

I have been on maternity leave for almost three months already.
I am as busy as if I'm at work - even busier I would say.
Days go by even faster than before.  
It scares me a bit because I don't want it to go so fast - I want Mat to stay a baby for a while.

And since it is going by so fast I want to make a summer list of some things that I want to do (Isabelle gave me the idea!):
-Have a picnic
-Eat loads of ice cream (check mark on this one already many times!!)
-Go to a drive-in theatre
-Go skinny dipping
-Get rid of old clothes (can't wear them anyways -they are still too tight!)
-Learn something new (a photography class! yeah!)
-Lay in our hammock as often as possible
-Learn to give Mat baby massages
-Swim
- Have drinks with umbrellas in them - M and I want to have drinks in fancy hotels this summer
- Go to a museum
- Look at the sun set
and
- Look at the stars and picture where I want to be in a year.  

I am already dreaming about his future...

2 comments:

isabelle said...

ice cream is checked for me more than once too! Who will have more checks by the end of the summer?My favorite: hazelnut gelata but it's hard to find...guess that's why it's so delicious. What's your favorite?

Tanja Vaillancourt said...

i love hazelnut too! But I don't know if I have a favourite -maybe coconut or banana or chocolate?