Sunday, June 22, 2008

a first date

M and I had our first date last Friday - yes, an outing without Mat!
It was a real date - M bought me flowers, we dressed up and we went out to a nice place...
I pumped some milk all week so I could have a few onces ready for Lily and Zouzou - our babysitters for the evening...
We were supposed to go to a fancy restaurant but finally we decided to go for drinks.
We started by going to cool boutique hotel but nobody was at the bar so we went to a cozy tapas bar nearby.
M and I did some peoplewatching like we always do and then we talked about Mat and how great he is and how nice he is...which made me cry.  Big tears! But happy tears.  
After one drink, M asked me if I wanted to go back home and of course I said yes.  Our babysitters were surprised to see us coming back so soon.  We were not even gone for two hours!


1 comment:

isabelle said...

A two-hour date is a start!