Monday, August 10, 2009

thinking...

I love to blog that's for sure.
I've always like to journal my thoughts, plans and emotions.
Writing your life makes it more intense since you live it twice.
Journalling is very private but blogging is so different since it is so public.  This brings a discipline to my writing.  Family and friends read me and that's why I want to write all the time...
What fun it has been to write about Mateo.  It is so easy to talk about the things we are passionate about...
I have said that I wrote this blog for Mateo but actually I wrote it for me.  It was so interesting doing it and such a great hobby and a great way to relax at the end of the day.
I thank M for buying me a great camera to capture the great moments of this past year.
I thank life for having put Matito in my life.
I still don't know when Mat will read this blog.  Will I wait until he is 18? I doubt it.  I don't think I will be able to wait so long before giving it to him.  Will I make him read it after a big fight we will have when he will be a teenager? At 12? 14?  When will it be the best time? I don't know. I just hope he likes it...

No comments: