Friday, January 2, 2009

things that change...


when I was pregnant, Daisy was the first to tell me about this great web site : babycenter.com

every week, for the last year, I have received an e-mail with tons of information.

a few weeks ago, I received one that was called "thirty-two things that change when you have a baby".  I printed them out and here are a few that are true for me:
- where you once believed you were fearless, you now find yourself afraid.
- you respect your parents and love them in a new way.
- you find your baby's pain feels much more worse than your own.
- your heart breaks much more easily.
- you think of someone else 234, 836, 178, 976 times a day.
- your loves becomes limitless, a superhuman power.
- you take the time for one more hug and kiss even if it means that you'll be late
- you find yourself wanting to make this world a better place.

No comments: