Wednesday, September 24, 2008

thunder


This week, we went to see our pictures at this cool space.  (they are great !!! it was so hard to choose because so many were nice - will show them here soon!). 
We (my mom and I ) left at 5h45, went to pick up Teta Lily and then met on Saint-Laurent with auntie Jojo and godfather Elias.  Mateo was doing fine - breast fed a bit at the studio,  watched the pictures with us, was cuddled by everyone.  He was hanging out like little babies do... And then we got into the car and oh boy !! He does not like his car seat - we know that already - but this time, he started screaming, screaming and screaming.  His eyes were popping out and bubbles were coming out of his mouth - not the greatest and most relaxing thing when mommy is driving.  My mom was in the back trying to calm him and Teta was talking him too but he did not care. I thought he would calm down with the motion of the car but it just got worst.  I had to take an exit midway home and take him out of his seat, breast feed him again...When we drove off again, he fell asleep. I guess he was exhausted from all the crying.  It was quite an adventure !

No comments: