Monday, September 8, 2008

different

this blog is mainly about cool pictures of Mat but today I thought I would just write something without having a set idea of what I would write about...Sometimes, it is good not to have a plan or a written draft and just let random thoughts and my fingers lead the way...
All I know is that I love to write about my son...
I feel so blessed to have Mat. 
So lucky that he is healthy, so lucky that he is growing every day.
At night I go to bed and I feel so happy to know that when I wake up I will see him again. 
In only three months and a half (almost four) he has changed our lives:
I don't see M the same way anymore - he is not only my partner but also Mat's dad.
I don't see our relationship the same way anymore - it is stronger since we share this love for Mat.
I don't see myself the same anymore - I think more about him than I think about me.
I see the world with all the things I want Mat to discover.

1 comment:

isabelle said...

Welcome to what motherhood is all about...