Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mom's favourite season

I remember writing my wish list for summer 2008 not too long again and here is summer knocking at the door again.
I want to :
- Tan!!! Did not have the time to do it last summer and neither at our wedding!
- Do lots of creative things - don't know what exactly but I'm sure I will find ideas...
- Spend time with my friends and family.  
- Get back in better shape.
- Try fresh recipes.
- Create great activities and tools for teachers.
- Spend a lot of time outside with Mat.
- Spend less time on the computer.
- Spend a lot of time with my hubby M!
- and of course, eat lots of icecream. Roberto here I come...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quelle belle liste!
Eugénie Daniel et moi avons mangé chez Roberto mercredi. Miam! Et avons acheté notre lampe chez Homier! Thanks for the tips! XX

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetheart, wish I will there to do summer stuff with you xxx