Sunday, May 24, 2009

he slept right through !

Yesterday, we had a little party for Mat's birthday again - my parents were back from Germany and godfather Elias was back. 
We had a really nice afternoon. It was sunny.  Daddy, François and Zouzou set up the new play house.
Then, Oma and Opa left with our baby to spend the FIRST night away from home.  

Mommy and Daddy, although they finally had a night off, went to bed early (although we did go to the cinema....ah! that was so nice!)  and did not sleep that well.  All night we were wondering : Is he okay? Is he crying? Is Oma freaking out with the cries? Will Mat be traumatized?

This morning, we woke up at 7h40 - not any later than usual - and we waited before 8h10 before calling (just in case the night was bad and that my mom and Mateo were still sleeping) and I asked : So, how was the night?
My mom answered : I know you won't believe me but HE NEVER WOKE UP ONCE.  He slept right through !!!
- That little bugger - in ONE year, yes ONE year wih us - he never did that !!
What happened?
We don't know!
A mystery!
He is sleeping over again tonight! - we wanted to do test again.
I can't wait to call my mom tomorrow morning to see how it went...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tiens nous au courant! Je le garderai une nuit aussi! ;)