Monday, November 3, 2008

he is finally taking naps


strangely enough Mat has not been a baby who likes to take naps.  He would spend the whole day playing his toys, playing with me or just hanging out on the floor, or on his mat, or in his blue chair or in his bed...but sleeping, forget it! He would get tired during the day and cry a bit but he did not want to sleep...Unless he was in the car of course where he always falls asleep or if he is in M's arms, my mom's arms or Lily's arms...but in my arms : never!  I excite him too much - eh, can you blame him? :) 
He started napping last week so I thought it was worth mentioning.  At the age of 5 months and a half!!
It is crazy how much stuff I got done this morning while he was sleeping : taking a shower, folding some clothes, working, eating lunch, writing these posts, getting our stuff ready for when he wakes up and we go for a walk! Incredible! I like those naps!

No comments: